Our Board of Directors
- Robyn Browning– Chair– McKnight Foundation
- Martina Malek– Vice-Chair/Treasurer– VA Healthcare
- Kelly Hoglund– Marketing
- Leslie Krueger– University of MN
- Jessica Kelley– HPZ Marketing
- Meg Koepke– Aurrera HealthGroup
- Mark Bartholomay– Nath Companies
- Kendra O’Sullivan– Source 2000
- Shelly McMillan– Express Scripts
We are proud to say that 100% of our board members make financial contributions to myHealth.
Interested in being on our board?
myHealth is seeking candidates from Hennepin County and the West Metro area with expertise in development, specifically cultivating new donors and community champions, to serve on our Board of Directors.
We also are searching for advocates who will bring experience and expertise in the field of education to serve on our Board of Directors.
Board of Directors Duties:
- Actively participating in periodic strategic planning and monitoring progress toward strategic plan
- As a group, supporting, supervising and reviewing the performance of the Executive Director
- Providing financial oversight including approving the annual budget, approving the annual audit and monitoring ongoing financials
- Actively engaging in fundraising by helping identify and cultivate potential donors, participating with staff in solicitation efforts and supporting special fundraising campaigns
- Developing and approving policies and procedures
- Acting as organizational ambassador, communicating and promoting myHealth’s mission and programs to the community
- Adhering to and upholding the mission of the clinic including comprehensive sexuality education and client confidentiality
- Attends board meetings, currently scheduled 10 times/year on the last Wednesday of the month
- Actively participates on at least one committee
- Donates $500 annually to myHealth
- Makes introductions to the organization to parents, prospective clients, donors and/or community partners
How to Apply:
Email a resume and letter of interest to our executive director, Gerilyn Hausback.