Pride is a time to celebrate the resilience, joy, love, and strength of LGBTQIA+ folx and community.
Check out these awesome organization and educators!
- OutFront Minnesota
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
- Trans Lifeline 24-hour crisis line: (877)-565-8860
- Sexual Violence Center
- The Trevor Project 24-hour crisis line: (866) 488-7386; Text “Trevor” to (202) 304-1200 or chat online
And names of a few amazing BIPOC sexuality educators:
- Ericka Hart
- Jimanekia Eborn
- Dalychia Saah & Rafaella Fiallo
- Sonya Renee Taylor
- Bianca Laureano
- Tanya M Bass
- Dr. Lexx Brown-James
- Melissa Pintor Carnagey
Worried about someone with a drinking problem?
Teens come together at Alateen to share experiences to find effective ways to cope with problems.
Al-Anon Family Groups is a worldwide fellowship that offers a program of recovery for the families and friends of alcoholics, whether or not the alcoholic recognizes the existence of a drinking problem or seeks help. Alateen is part of the Al-Anon fellowship designed for the younger relatives and friends of alcoholics through the teen years.
Looking for a safe, inclusive, and accepting faith community?
These are faith communities that we have personally met with, support our mission, and will welcome and accept you for you.
- Crown of Glory Lutheran Church, 1141 Cardinal St, Chaska
- Edina Morningside Community Church, 4201 Morningside Rd, Edina
- Excelsior United Methodist Church, 881 Third Ave, Excelsior • 952-474-5471
- Peace Presbyterian Church, 7624 Cedar Lake Rd, St Louis Park
- Shepherd of the Hills, 500 Blake Rd S, Hopkins
- St. David’s Episcopal Church, 13000 St. Davids Rd, Hopkins
- St. Luke Presbyterian Church, 3121 Groveland School Rd, Wayzata
- Union Congregational/United Church of Christ, 3700 Alabama Ave S, Minneapolis
- Unitarian Universalist Church of Minnetonka, 2030 Wayzata Blvd E, Wayzata
- Gethsemane Lutheran Church, 715 Minnetonka Mills Rd, Hopkins, MN 55343