These presentations allow educators to receive Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) in a variety of areas. Browse the presentations below and feel free to contact us with further questions, or to schedule a presentation.
Don’t see quite what you’re looking for? We can also offer custom health education presentations to fit your organization’s needs.
- Practice scenarios and examples of common difficult student questions
- Learn skills and steps to take when confronted with a young person’s disclosures
- Mandated reporting 101
- Inclusive educational advocacy skills
- Define terms and concepts around gender and sexuality
- Learn how to be more inclusive to all genders and sexual identities, organizationally and interpersonally
- Recognize the importance of being trauma-informed
- Understand the symptoms of trauma and impact on youth (trauma as in both a singular incident of trauma, i.e. assault or loss of a loved one, or ongoing trauma, i.e. homelessness, frequent moves, poverty, discrimination)
- Understand how your role can make an impact as a protective factor
- Participate in a restorative talking circle and learn the methodology of the circle framework.
- Learn how restorative practices can be adapted in different settings in an organization and/or school
- Learn about intersectionality in the field of education and how to best create curricula that attends to the many identities and experiences of every student.
- Educators will have an opportunity to create a lesson plan that is intersectional and inclusive in framework and practice.