Staying well means staying well-informed.
myHealth is a clinic in Hopkins, MN serving teens and young adults ages 12-26 for medical and mental health care. myHealth welcomes youth of all races, faiths, cultures, gender identities, sexual orientations and backgrounds. Our services are provided in a confidential, non-judgmental, caring and safe environment. We’re here for you!
Our mission is to improve the health of our community by providing health services and information that support all teens and young adults in making responsible and well-informed decisions.
Our vision is that one day all young people will be educated and empowered to make responsible decisions regarding their health and relationships.
News & Events
a Twins Game!
Take advantage of a super fun opportunity to be a part of the MN Twins baseball scene and benefit myHealth for Teens and Young Adults!
- Volunteers work in a concession stand selling hot dogs, beer, soda, nachos, etc.
- Work alongside myHealth staff, board members, and other volunteers at Twins Games!
- myHealth receives a portion of the day’s sales–the more we sell, the more myHealth makes!
- There is a position for everyone and every personality style! Love people? Work as a cashier! Love to help, but like to keep to yourself? Work behind the scenes!
- Each volunteer will get a free meal!
THANK YOU to everyone who joined us at our Oktoberfest-themed Mirror Ball Gala on Friday. We are beyond grateful for your support and commitment to the young people we serve.